Cameras, computers, lots of fancy software and as someone once said....a boatload of knowhow. If you're going to invest a substantial budget into procuring LED screens for your event, show or tour, don't skimp on the production. There is an old rule that should never be forgotten: Garbage in = Garbage out. Whatever your production requires, we want you to consider us your solution. Obviously we've got the gear, but it's our staff of technicians that have the experience to tie it all together to deliver stunning live content to the screen.
If you're new to LIVE VIDEO PRODUCTION for your events, please check out some of our recent blog postings. It's a bit of a read, but you'll find the answers you're looking for.
We can provide a multi-camera shoot for any type of event. From IMAG for concerts to world class sporting events, our staff of camera operators and directors/switchers can produce your show from start to finish. We understand that different clients have very different needs. With this in mind, we have created two separate camera packages with very different production values.
• Our Broadcast Quality Packages include either the Sony HXC-100 HD triax cameras or the Sony D55WS triax cameras, as well as CCU's, remotes, multiviewer monitoring, triax or fiber signal distribution, long lenses and professional level camera support
• Our DV or HDV Multi-Camera Packages are perfect for more budget concious clients or jobs with less demanding requirements. These packages utilize either Canon XL1 or Panasonic ProSumer camcorders to provide a gorgeous video image to screen or stream.
• All packages include full intercom system
• All systems can be supplemented with Fiber or Wireless Signal Distribution System
• All packages can be supplemented with ISO decks, SteadyCam or Jib (Crane) systems as needed
• All systems can be used in a FlyPack formation, in one of our LED trucks, or in our new (2013) dedicated production trailer
Text-to-Big Screen is the newest trick that smart marketing experts are using as an additional “touch point” at live events. We provide everything you need to engage large audiences in a fun, interactive way with your brand. From sending traditional text messages to overlaying a Twitter feed, we can make it happen. Audience members can answer trivia questions, participate in live polling, or even upload pictures from their smartphones that will appear on the big screen. Our software even has adjustable filters that allow us to keep the messages reaching the screen to an appropriate flavor. These programs can be customized to your needs. If you've got an amazing idea, chances are we've executed it before. If we haven't, we'll figure it out for you!
We can easily interface with most scoring or timing systems (via RTD or ERTD) to offer another dimension to the fan experience. If an easy interface does not already exist, our software engineers will write a custom application for your event. Equine, Racing, Golf, Winter Sports, Team Sports...we've got you covered.